Romantic dates in Paris: If French is the language of love, then Paris must certainly be the land of love. From rowboat dates on the lakes to hidden kisses during silent films to glasses of wine in vintage brasseries, there is no end to date inspiration in the city of love.
Ideas for Romantic Dates in Paris: 1. Visit Bois de Boulogne Buy some candyfloss and stroll around Bois de Boulogne. With rowboats to rent and gardens to explore, it’s a lovely afternoon out, away from the hustle and bustle of Parisian life.
2. Visit Buttes Chaumont Have a picnic in the parc at Buttes Chaumont. An oasis of green, situated in the 19e arrondissement and away from the beaten tourist path, the parc of Buttes Chaumont is not only the perfect place to settle down and read a book but also for a ‘Parisian style’ sophisticated picnic. Why not bring a table cloth to go with your typical wine, bread and cheese board?
3. Stroll around Ile de la Cite Grab a falafel and stroll along the Seine. Maoz Falafel (8 Rue Xavier Privas) is always a good bet (and with a help your own salad bar you’re sure to eat a sandwich you actually enjoy).
4. Grab a drink (and a croissant or two)
Go for a drink of tea, coffee or even a cocktail at one of the hundreds of bars, pubs, and cafes around the city. And seeing as you’re in Paris, why not pick up a croissant while you’re at it? (Best Irish pubs in Paris)
5. Wander along Canal Saint Martin
Stroll along Canal St Martin at Sunset. Or, if you’re feeling particularly adventurous, why not visit the Eiffel Tower at Sunrise?
6. Marvel at a small museum
If you’re looking for something a little different, why not visit the Sewers Museum? Or the doll museum? There are over 150 museums in Paris so you won’t be lacking in choice…
7. Visit Montmartre
Wander around the cobbled streets of Montmartre. Marvel at the artists and discover the charm of streets that have inspired artists, singers, and muses alike for the best part of a century.
8. Enjoy a romantic cruise along the
Rent a rowboat at Bois de Vincennes (and try not to capsize)…
9. Leave Paris!
Go for a day trip from Paris: maybe to one of these Fairytale castles…
10. Marvel at the Modern art at the Georges Pompidou Centre
Wander around the museum (open until 9 pm every day but Tuesday) and then grab a drink in one of many of the cafes and bars that surround the museum.
11. Wander around le Marais
Wander around the little market stalls of Saint Paul’s Village. Hidden in the very heart of the historic district of Le Marais, the antique stalls are filled with little gems and strolling around makes for a great afternoon out.
12. See a film
Of all the romantic dates in Paris, this is probably my favourite! Watch a black and white vintage movie at one of the many independent theatres dotted around the city (particularly in Le Marais and the Latin Quarter of the city).
Come and join us 😉 Kikidating.com Kikidatingtravel.com #dating #love #relationships #onlinedating #marriage #single #relationshipgoals #datingadvice #relationship #datingapp #couples #tinder #singlegirl #datinglife #premium #datingsite #singlelife #singles #relationshipadvice #romance #loveislove #Paris #France #vip #datingcoach #datingmemes #money #date #datingapps #couplegoals #datingonline #Kikidatingcom