Expensive and exclusive gifts among the rich and famous.
How often do we all have to puzzle about a gift before the birthday of someone close to you. After all, you want to surprise and please your loved one. Celebrities are also people, and they also try to please their significant other. However, their requests are much higher, respectively, and gifts are more expensive. In the sequel, some of the most exclusive gifts among famous people. 1. in 2010, singer Mariah Carey received from her husband - rolls-Royce Phantom car worth 400 thousand dollars (multiply by 30.5 and get the price in rubles) with the license plate "mommyMC". On April 30, 2011, Mariah Carey gave birth to twins: daughter Monroe and son Moroccan.
2. Footballer David Beckham in 2008 presented a gift to his wife for her 34th birthday a vineyard in the NAPA valley-viticultural region of California. The price is not specified, but judging by the photo – more expensive than six acres near Voronezh. I wonder if Victoria is into gardening or just reclining on a chaise longue, watching how the work on creating alcohol-containing products is going on?
3. Jacqueline Kennedy once received a gift from her billionaire husband Aristotle Onassis-an island called the Island of Scorpions. The gift cost $ 120 million. Their wedding took place on this island. To think how many apartments in Moscow I could buy Aristotle on this money (perhaps six pieces?).
4. A Russian millionaire Vladislav Doronin builds for Naomi Campbell the house is based on the mythology of Ancient Egypt. According to the customer's plan, flying over the Turkish island of Playa de Cleoparta, you will notice a structure in the form of an ancient symbol-the eye of Horus, about which there are many mystical legends. I hope the mysterious black beauty will be happy.
5. being married to Jennifer aniston, Brad pitt gave her a 50-meter yacht, worth 5.5 million dollars. He probably doesn't mention the boat to angelina…
6. when Jessica Simpson turned 31, Eric Johnson gave her a bag Birkin retails for about $15,000.
7. John Travolta thanked Oprah Winfrey for their friendship a 1988 rolls-Royce Corniche convertible. That's what I understand, friendzone. Friends, can I tell you the address where to send convertibles?
8. in 2004, one of the richest people on the planet, Donald trump, gave his fiancee Melania Knauss an engagement ring. Graff with a 15-carat diamond worth 2 million US dollars. Looking at a stone, you remember the song about " eyes two diamonds, three carats" and you think who it's about…
9. an Unusual gift was presented to the American singer Jennifer Lopez Russian oligarch Telman Ismailov. He presented J. Lo with a microphone made of gold and decorated with diamonds. The star was very happy with the surprise. J Lo left Moscow with a gold microphone and a fee about $2,000,000. Here is a star gadget.